Outdoor Style Trend: Tan Vinyl Fencing
White vinyl may be the most popular fence in many neighborhoods across America, but it just isn’t for you. If you want a luxury fence that stands out in a white picket world – while fitting the elegant suburban aesthetic – tan vinyl fencing is perfect. In today’s blog, we’re showcasing the beautiful styles of tan PVC fences – get inspired to bring one to your home!
At Smucker Fencing, we install a wide range of fencing in Chester and Lancaster Counties. We offer turnkey service for clients, doing everything from helping you select the right fence to installing it. If you’re ready to take the next steps, our team is ready to work with you. However, if you want to learn more about why the tan vinyl fencing trend is growing in popularity, keep reading!
5 Reasons to Love Tan PVC Fences
- Stands Out Compared to White Vinyl – While tan fencing is a safe choice, it is also something of a style showstopper. It’s a perfect fit for a neighborhood, but it WILL make your home stand out, too. In a neighborhood where the vast majority of homes are surrounded by tall white fences, tan can be the curb appeal difference-maker.
- Matches Popular Home Colors – When deciding on a fence color, one of the most important things to consider is what matches the color of your siding. Fortunately, our light shade of tan looks exceptional matched with almost all of the most popular home siding colors, from white, to gray, to blue, and many more.
- Looks Great in Privacy or Picket – Whether you’re planning on a full 6-foot privacy fence or a more modest picket option, tan simply looks great. We install a wide range of tan PVC fences – and the color looks fantastic, regardless of the style you choose.
- Has Two Tone Options – An eye-catching and elegant style combination, two-tone tan vinyl fencing is an increasingly in-demand style. This two-color fence combines tan privacy panels with a contrasting white vinyl frame. This beautiful two-tone look just simply isn’t possible with plain white fences, so it always stands out.
- Looks Great Next to In-Ground Pools – One of the most common reasons homeowners shop for a new fence is because they just got a new pool. Installing a tall privacy fence keeps your new pool in accordance with local pool codes and keeps it out of sight from the neighbors. When it comes to the right look to go with your poolside oasis, tan vinyl fencing is one of the most attractive choices. We’ve heard time and time again how tan privacy panels match very well with the cement of an in-ground pool.
Learn more about the common pool fence laws.
Why Vinyl is a Great Choice
Whatever color you choose, vinyl is a great fencing material. Not only is it a stylish material that enhances the look of your home, but it is a practical option, too. Here’s what makes ALL vinyl fences a smart buy:
• Lasts 50+ years – Vinyl is a durable material that lasts several decades. This means you’ll never need to worry about paying to replace your fence. Learn more about how long a fence lasts.
• Vinyl never needs repainted or re-stained – While traditional wooden fences need to be repainted or re-stained to look their best, all vinyl needs is some light spring cleaning.
• One of the best privacy options – Tall and solid, vinyl offers some of the best privacy options on the market.
• Great for dogs – Since vinyl fences have numerous options that are built using solid panels, vinyl fences make a great solution for keeping escape artist dogs safely in the yard.
Get Your Fence Installation Quote Today
Whether you know you want tan vinyl fencing or you still have questions about other styles and colors, we’re here to help. The next step is to reach out for a conversation about the right fence for your home. Our experienced team can give you style suggestions as well as a free, no obligation quote. Reach out today to get started!